This 1920's Georgian Revival house in the historic Richmond Road section of Lexington, Kentucky, was given a gentle facelift and addition to fit the needs of its new owners. They required a new master bedroom, closets and bathrooms along with a new office/ library. A generous new vaulted limeston and fumed oak wine cellar, new kitchen and powder rooms were added as well. To the study, an existing ornate oak carved and paneled room, was added a new appropriate Tudor styled plaster ceiling. The generous rear garden needed rethinking, and a new pool and garden walls were added. The rear facade needed porches and a better connection with the interiors, which was achieved with a clever new loggia which unifed the new wing with the new porch.